Fully Automated 3D Inspection of Welded and Brazed Seams with VIRO WSI
The VIRO WSI camera-based seam inspection system inspects welded and brazed seams using an automated process and with 100 percent accuracy.
VIRO WSI is highly robust, even in harsh welding environments. All inspection results are saved and are immediately collected in a log file. This means product quality is flawlessly and seamlessly documented. The inspection system's graphical user interface generates a clear display of the results of the welded seam inspection. VIRO WSI classifies the defects, and displays the position and type of defect in detail.
The fourth generation VIRO WSI inspection system is further enhanced with a sensor, high-performance computer unit and inspection and configuration software. The experience gained during our many brazed and welded seam inspection projects has been used in the development of our compact sensor, sustainable, energy-saving and compact computer unit, and intuitive, user-friendly software.
Graphical, Visual and Intuitive – the VIRO WSI Operating Concept
VIRO WSI is a flexible system solution that can be adapted for the broadest range of production uses. The inspection system’s graphical user interface can be intuitively and simply operated and offers quick access to key information. VIRO WSI classifies the defects, displays the position and type of defect in detail and creates meaningful statistics. Precise 3D images of seam parameters or defects are displayed in a user-friendly manner and automatically documented and archived.
The VITRONIC Weld Seam Inspection System Inspects:
- Weld volume
- Weld width
- Weld length
- Throat thickness
- Asymmetry of filled weld
- Incompletely filled craters
Computer – Energy-Saving, Sustainable Processes
The computer unit uses passive cooling. The compact cabinet dissipates the heat only via the surface and two cooling elements on the sides. Thanks to its compact size, it can be flexibly installed along the production cell with little space requirement.
Early Intervention in the Production Process
Setting individual warning limits and inspection guidelines for brazed and welded seams enables early intervention in the production process. Product quality fluctuations and defects are quickly detected. The quality control parameters can be adjusted during live production, thereby minimizing production system downtime.
Manual reworking is time-consuming and costly. VITRONIC's inspection system transmits the inspection results, particularly the type and position of the defect in rejected components, which then become the basis for reworking. The defect type and position are shown clearly on the component. This enables manufacturers to use manual and even automated processes to implement the reworking required for brazed and welded seams.
Regardless of the inspection job at hand: For any challenging machine vision task, VITRONIC is the ideal partner. Worldwide.
Osoba do kontaktu
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży / Account Manager
Chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o naszych rozwiązaniach i usługach?
lub skontaktuj się z nami telefonicznie pod numerem:
+48 77 481 00 03
Odwiedź nas na targach:
- fully automated quality control, always reliable and efficient
- more efficient weld seam inspection reduces costs
- extremely economical, rapid return on investment (ROI)
- objective 3D measurements instead of subjective assessments (high level of quality)
- inspects seams during and immediately after the welding process
- quality is logged (can be used as proof of quality)
- enables statistical evaluation as basis for process optimization (defect detection)
- early warning of production drift using alert thresholds and serial defect detection
- can be integrated into production lines (enables a complete automation chain)
- reliably inspects weld seams in highly reflective materials such as aluminum
- extremely rapid recording speeds
- as your requirements grow, the modular design of VITRONIC's solutions will enable you to upgrade systems quickly and easily
- as a flexible system solution, VIROwsi can be adapted to suit a wide range of production lines and client's specific needs (simple and complex inspection tasks)
- field-tested operating concept
- Inspect axle components
- Inspect bodywork
- Inspect wheels
- Inspect assemblies
- Inspect seats
- Inspect batteries
- Inspect exhaust systems
|Input voltage||120-230V AC|
|Mains frequency range||50/60 Hz|
(without service socket)
|Max. image capture rate||1860 Hz|
|Scan width||30 mm|
|Scan depth||40 mm|
|Working distance||57 mm|
|Sensor weight||1,5 kg|
|Standard inspection speed||100-800 mm/s|
|Nominal ocular hazard
|Process interfaces||Dig. IO, Profi bus, Profi Net,
Interbus, DeviceNet, EtherNet/
IP, CC-Link, CANOpen